The Editor and Sound Bank for the Roland System-1 Synthesizer.
With the System-1 Editor you have direct access to all parameters and can save them as a Sound Data File and load them back into the System-1 at any time.
In the PlugIn VST Version you can record the controller movements and how to integrate the
System-1 Synth into your DAW Project.
- Complex sound changes
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- The new OSC 1+2 waveforms are directly selectable.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- The Editor settings can be stored in a Sound Bank and loaded again.
- A Sound Bank with 100 Sounds is included.
- With the "Random" Function (3 different mods are possible) new sounds can be generated quickly.
The editor is available for PC as VST / Standalone 32/64 bit and
for MAC as VST / AU / Standalone 64 bit and MAC M1.
The "System-1 Editor" is compatible with the Roland System-1m.
Download Included: - VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 bit
- VST, AU and Standalone for MAC (64 bit)
and MAC M1
Roland System-1 Editor and Sound Bank - VST and Standalone