The Editor and Sound Bank for the Roland System-8 Synthesizer.
With the System-8 Editor you have direct access to all parameters and can save them as a Sound Data File and
load them back into the System-8 at any time.
In the PlugIn VST Version you can record the controller movements and how to integrate the System-8 Synth into your DAW Project.
- Complex sound changes
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- The Editor settings can be stored in a Sound Bank and loaded again.
- All controllers can be automated.
- The editor settings can be saved in the DAW with the project
The editor is available for PC as VST / Standalone 32/64 bit and for MAC as VST / AU / Standalone 64 bit.
Download Included: - VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 bit
- VST, AU and Standalone for MAC (64 bit)